- Recruitment form and process.
- 3 things for home game that will be tracked weekly
- any other help needed.
0 x
Blotto
Discord name: Blotto
Gaming system: PS4

Post 1 month ago

- application for ps4 is inconvenient without second device and it comes off the wrong way to some people limiting new members
- in game is not community and it shouldn’t have an age verification post don’t know of what can happen in game that can hurt us
-instead of working on more rules we just need more people in the discord
- when this application came out I didn’t feel like it was a trial run it felt mandatory and I believe nothing in the league is mandatory kinda dont see what was wrong with age verification on discord
- all for growth and improvements but I feel like we should go back to our roots
0 x
Calystegia
Third-Gender Gotemom
Officer
Discord name: Calystegia
Gaming system: PS4
Mood:

Post 1 month ago

I’m definitely concerned with the lack of other officers working in-game. It’s made it a lot harder to stay interested, since it’s so overwhelming. I really need to figure out a plan to get the help I need. ESO presents some unique challenges when it comes to building guilds. Also, with my health and OCD, I cannot do things quickly, so that is a personal stumbling block.

I know that’s a block of text, but it’s basically what has been on my mind for a while. One major weekly goal would simply be to become more organized, with more leadership to work with me.
0 x