Please provide meeting topics below.
0 x
Okashii
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts in topic: 1
Mood:

8 months ago

• Events and recurring weekly events, how should they be promoted, how can/should we use the event calendar?
    • Weekly view
    • Upcoming events view
  • How do we grow as a community? Do we want to?
  • Social media presence, who is responsible for what?
    • Where do we get the most bang for our buck?
    • Are we/should we be unified in our branding?
1 x
All that you touch, you Change. All that you Change, Changes you. The only lasting truth is Change. God is Change. -Octavia Butler

Feedback/Suggestions The Team Contact/Report
Nico
Mood:

8 months ago

Good Morning, I think weekly and recurring events should be updated in the MOTD if we are referring to potential methods to announce our weekly or recurring events on DCUO . Since seeing the MOTD on DCUO is inevitable, we can put  a friendly reminder of any upcoming activities there so it can be seen by those who sign on. As far as announcing this online is concerned. I have not gotten a chance to see what the calendar looks like on Discord or if we even have one, but if we can designate a discord channel for those activities ( which i am sure we already have an outlet on discord for shoutouts of this nature), i think we should have a mod update a channels with any and all upcoming activities. advertise it as " In case you forgot, XXX event is approaching!! mark your calendar", or " Don't miss out on XX event coming up on xxx date ". 
Also is there any way we can have like some sort of pop up message appear when they open a discord tab? like one thatll pop up saying " will you be attending event"? not sure if Im making any sense right now, or if these options have been exhausted. if so i will continue brainstorming.

Some ways to grow as a community is to have events outside of the normal games we play together. If a member sees that we do more then what they expect us to, it will keep our members intrigued, happy and willing to spread our community name around. word of mouth is very important and if we can please our members with moments of " omg that was so cool" every so often I think that will help us build the community up. I remember in DCUO it was booming when Dragon was holding style contests, and giveaways, and we held some attention when we were trying to get the PVP tournament going. again when we create events outside of the norm, it will gain positive feedback  and potential growth.. Id be more then happy to help brainstorm ways that we can boost our reputation in all games not jus DCUO. Also a spell checker would be awesome in thess reply boxes lol. i apologize for any grammar errors in advance. :)
1 x
TheWinterSkye
Admin
Admin
Posts in topic: 3

8 months ago

- Having  general member and game member seems pointless I'm thinking we should have one member type. What should we call it?
2 x
Meatbean
Super Mega Fantastic Recruiter of Interest
Super Mega Fantastic Recruiter of Interest

8 months ago

Winter, is that for the forums?
If so then: Super Mega Fantastic Person of Interest

1 x
TheWinterSkye
Admin
Admin
Posts in topic: 3

8 months ago

This is the meeting agenda for tonight.

- Events and recurring weekly events, how should they be promoted, how can/should we use the event calendar?
> Weekly view
> Upcoming events view
> MOTD reflecting upcoming events.
> Mod or Officer assigned to announcing upcoming events. 

- How do we grow as a community? Do we want to?

- Social media presence, who is responsible for what?
> Where do we get the most bang for our buck?
> Are we/should we be unified in our branding?

- Revamp of roles.

0 x